The home and community based services program was established in 1990 and is funded by the Medicaid Waiver Program to serve individuals with developmental disabilities.
RCH provides components of the H & CBS program:
- Adult Day Health (ADH) in combination with Community Learning Services Group (CLS G) – supports participants through a set of services on site and community based.
- Residential Habilitation (RES HAB) – provides individualized supports that assist the resident with the acquisition, retention, or improvement in skills related to living in the community.
- Chore Service – provides services to maintain the home as a clean, sanitary and safe environment in order to ensure the participant’s health and welfare.
- Community Learning Services – Individual - supports participant’s integration in the community.
- Personal Assistance/Habilitation (PAB) – includes a range of assistance or habilitative training services provided in the participant’s own home or family home to enable a participant to acquire, retain and/or improve skills related to living in his/her home.
- Training & Consultation (T & C) – assist unpaid caregivers, paid service supervisors and/or paid support staff in implementing the goals and outcomes developed from the person-centered planning process included in the Individualized Service Plan (ISP).